DMH Seeks Input on CCBHC Planning Grant Community Needs Assessment
The Mississippi Department of Mental Health is planning to expand Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics in the state, and we need your input!
A Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) is a specially-designated clinic that provides a comprehensive range of mental health and substance use services. CCBHCs serve anyone who walks through the door, regardless of their diagnosis and insurance status.
CCBHCs are responsible for providing the following nine services, which can be provided directly or through formal relationships with Designated Collaborating Organization (DCOs):
1. Crisis Services
2. Treatment Planning
3. Screening, Assessment, Diagnosis & Risk Assessment
4. Outpatient Mental Health & Substance Use Services
5. Targeted Case Management
6. Outpatient Primary Care Screening and Monitoring
7. Community-Based Mental Health Care for Veterans
8. Peer, Family Support & Counselor Services
9. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
Your comments and suggestions are important for Mississippi to plan for its Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic expansion.
All of your responses are confidential. The estimated time to complete this survey is 5-10 minutes.
If you need help completing this survey, please contact Amy Swanson at email@example.com to request the support you need to complete this survey.